View Profile Jam-Bot

All 10 Movie Reviews

Hillarity ensured

"Angry PM's will be laughed at"... priceless.

and then up comes Zafo...

Why is Zafo eggplantman?

THIS...

Blows hard. Oh wait, the animation on SOME of them was good. And that one part was pretty cool. With the explosion and the PWATOO! by that one guy.

...

He MS painted them to death? If it was that simple, why not just open multiple tabs in Firefox and click close when it asks if you wanna close it? WHY?! IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
Random ramblings aside, it was very well done. You get a 4/5 from me.

Desu*10^999999

I couldn't help but notice all of the Dramatica/4chan memes that you managed to cram in there. Good job.

Well, that was very good.

This flash is crunk fo' shizzle.

o.O

That was freaking awesome except for the penis. You lost a star because of all the penis.

Lol

That's pretty funny. And true. But I find it way easier to draw with a tablet that a mouse. And my fingers pretty much live on the ctrl and z keys.

Meh

That was an alright animation but I do have some things to complain about
1) PRELOADER! It doesn't matter if it's small, you should still put one on there for people with dail-up and stuff
2) Maybe you should try investing in a good microphone. The sound quality kind of took off some points there.

0.0

Whoah! That was the best thing I have ever seen!

A blurb, eh? well blurb can translate to propaganda, betcha didn't know that. Or maybe you did. I don't care either way.

25, Male